Sunday, October 14, 2012

"Hey Gorgeous!" Photo Dump


We spent the weekend with my parents.  Eli tore out every toy they possess.



Siley and I took pictures.



Si napped and Monkey Man and mom went walking.


We stopped by the creek to throw rocks and a small McDonald's toy which I bravely fished out.


Then we went to PUMPKINLAND, which consists of toddler sized corn mazes, slides, wonky mirrors, and plywood pilgrim cutouts for photo ops.  I'm telling you, it doesn't take much for a kid.





                 


Hey Siley-pants!


This is where we tried to get that family photo I mentioned in a previous post.


This is how it went.


Maybe HE'S the firecracker?















Another free, fun kid  activity (that shockingly, my husband had never heard of) is full body rolling down steep hills.  




He's not crying 'cuz he's hurt, he's crying b/c I won't let him roll OVER me down the hill.







Then we threw pine needles at each other for 45 minutes.



Being re-awakened to the beauty of simplicity-thanks to my little wackos.

It was a good weekend:)



No comments:

Post a Comment